Friday, June 10, 2011

Introduction

Hi,

I am Jason a 37 soon to be 38 year old husband and father of three boys.  My boys range in age from 2-11 and they really know how to keep our life busy!!!  My youngest son is two years old and <WOW> what a handful he can be.  The middle son is 5 and will be starting kindergarten this year. Last but not least, my oldest is 11 and lives in Virginia Beach with his grandparents at the moment. I am working hard to change that situation.

This blog is going to be kind of an experiment for me.  Children can be the joy of your life and they can also be one of the biggest causes of stress in your life.   Therefore, I have not had a choice, but to come up with some very creative ways to keep my boys occupied.  Hopefully, we can share experiences and creative ways to educate, entertain and even discipline our kids when necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment